The University of Tennessee Health Science Center maintains a comprehensive group of donor recognition clubs and societies designed to extend appreciation and recognition to generous Health Science Center contributors.
Current Recognition Clubs and Societies
The Hershel P. Wall, M.D. Legacy Society
The Legacy Society was created in honor of Dr. Hershel "Pat" Wall, former Chancellor and Dean of the College of Medicine for the UT Health Science Center, current Special Assistant to the UT President, and Instructor in Pediatrics since 1965. Donors become members of the Legacy Society by making a planned gift or bequest. For more information on this society, please contact Bethany Goolsby, Vice Chancellor for Development, at 901-448-8212 or email@example.com.
Recognizes leadership annual donors who direct their gift of $100 - $10,000 annually to any gift fund at the UT Health Science Center.
- 1911 Milestone Member $100 – $249
- 1911 Visionary Member $250 – $499
- 1911 Dean’s Alliance Member $500 – $999
- 1911 Chancellor’s Circle Member $1,000 – $2,499
- 1911 Patron Member $2,500 – $4,999
- 1911 Hyman Associate Member $5,000 and above